cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset AS91

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to make a mass change to all my legacy assets uploaded using lsmw and tcode as91. Is there a report that list all the legacy assets with their apc value and current accumulated depreciation.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick response. I need to rephrase my question, is there a report that shows all my legacy assets with their original apc value and accumulated depreciation at the time of initial conversion.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible to get the values. But u need to modify the sort version accordingly.

go to OAVI and create a sort version and include the following

Table/Field

ANLCV/KANSW

ANLCV/KNAFA

you can use this sort version in any asset balances report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont agree with Vijay... cant think of why would you create a sort version on APC and accum Depre. at first place. SAP std. report on Asset balances will show you the APC and Accum depreciation if you can pick the no. ranges created for Legacy assets. Personally, i use S_ALR_87012004 - Total Depreciation report and exclude the non-legacy asset nos. from the range as this report will show u the exact APC posted and deprec posted plus planned depreciation also which makes easy to reconcile with your Legacy Data while conversion. hope this helps.

Plz assign points if helpful.

former_member207763
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

What does APC stands for?

Regards,

Elly L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

APC-Aquisition and Production cost

former_member207763
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.

Elly

P.S: That was a quick reply.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the t-codes which are easy to remember! I normally use AR01 and create my Worklist for the mass change, AR30 to edit the worklist and AR31 to release the worklist.

plz assign points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use report S_ALR_87011964 - ... by Asset Class with a Sort version 0001. YOu can change the report layout with further details