cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

wi created 7 accounts related to assets and i also definedchart of dep asset class , screan lay-out number range , asset class

i am n ot able to integrate general ledger to asset accounting (KONT)

i gave chart of dep

i selected chart of accounts

then i double clicked on account determination and after that i gave double click on balance sheet.........here i am not able to go for furthur screen..............i am geting a msg that one entry chosen............plz give me solution how to integrate gl accounts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

call transaction AO90, selct your your char of dep, the double clik on lieft side "Account Determination",then selct your Account Determination, then double click on from left " balance sheet account"

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u everyone .......i got solution by following ur suggestions.............

and another doubt is ready for u l............

i am creating a asset master record in AS01 in that i gave asset clas and cc no.of similar assets and after that i selected master record on application tool bar.....and i gave description and capitalized date .................and i went to dep area tab to give dep key and life period.but i am not able to see this key while it showing blank page under dep area tab.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

please

forwarded screen shot, plz follow the same

http://www.4shared.com/file/19566436/3769a2dd/Doc1.html

brother call transaction

1-Ao90

2-select yoy chart of accounts

2-double clik from left on Account determination

3-select Account determination

4-Double click on Balance Sheet Account from left

5-then double clik on ur deperi Area

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am doing this procedure only ....but i am not able to go for furthur procedure. After giving double click on balance sheet i am geting an msg that one entry chosen............in green colour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhar

first u select chart of accounts then you double click on account determination.

again you select account determination (ex: 10000-land -lease ), then you double click on balance sheet a/cs and you give gl a/c numbers.

ok all the best

Raj