cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Accounting Park Document using transaction ABF1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The requirement is to park document for Asset Accounting Reconciliation accounts using transaction ABF1 only. However, I am getting error message " Reconciliation account is missing in master record A *". Can someone please explain why I am getting this message and how to bypass/resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sergey,

it is not possible to park a document with the transaction AFB1.This transaction is used by the batch input session and it should be only used when there are differences between Asset accounting and Financial accounting.

The "Park Button" option has been provided wrongly provided.

Best regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for you reply. Can you please let me know what batch input session is used for transaction ABF1. I am trying to see if this transaction can be used in the Workflow as 2 step process: 1.park- approved 2. park - reject

Thanks,Sergey

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are trying to do ?

ABF1 is not used for regular postings and hence no parking feature is available. It is usually used to update asset legacy data in GL.

If you could explain the scenario, we can suggest right approach.

Best Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I am trying to see if i can use transaction ABF1 in the Workflow process only in case if Parked Document functionality can be used.One person creates parked document --> sends workflow item to another for approval or rejection.

Regards, Sergey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergey,

The transaction ABF1 should never be used in a production system! Only assigned to a user in some special cases.

When you use ABF1 the balance values between FI and AM are no longer in line. Then you can spend days to found the differences.

What is your business reason that you want to use ABF1? Work flow is not a business reason but only a simple technical solution to do a business process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know what BOR object type used when calling transaction ABF1?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used BOR type BKPF and event CREATED.

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sergey,

thank you for the feedback,

Bernhard