cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset accounting AR31 retirement created multiple documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Worklist for retirement of Multiple assets in AR01 and Released in AR31. It created multiple FI documents for list of assets. Can you help us on how can i get all these asset related documents into single document. or After posting of document can i change reference field for these documents using of any standard transaction.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

You get details in ANEK & ANEP tables. Yes, you can change the reference in FB02 one by one.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mukthar,

Thanks for immediate response.

But system is not allowing me to change header level data and after AR31 release can you please help me on how it will get posted to single document.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

If you want to post in single document, then use the t.code ABAON/ABUMN. And also let us know does the system throw any error while changing the field.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

If i post through ABAON/ABUMN it will limit the no of assets to 6. But if i wanted to go for more than 100 assets system is not allowing me. Do we have any possibility for that.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

You can add more rows by clicking on button in ABAON or you can upload them by LSMW by using the t.code ABAO.

Regards,

Mukthar