cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment Cycles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cycles appear ok, costs sitting in cost centres, no changes to cycles, cycle worked for period 7 and 9 but won't work for period 8.

The message is

Message GA727Diagnosis - the total base value for sender 164000500008gbpoverhead40010cossa0001x000 in period 8 is 0. This value is derived from the total of all receiver allocation bases

Response - it is not possible to distribute the sender value because calculating the received value according to the formula

sender value x receiver all base / sender base

would terminate the program. The sender is therefore not credited for period 8.

Can anyone suggest how I go about resolving the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 208794 has been created for fixing a program error.

Description: You have activated the scale of negative tracing factors in a segment. If you execute the cycle per period, scaling works. If you, however, start several periods at the same time, the system stops scaling as of the second period executed and generates, for example, error message GA727.

Does it apply to you?

What are the tracing factors and manually, are you able identify what the values for tracing factor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I believe the cycles are run once a month at the end of the month. The user has tried to re-run August today and they still won't work, but September appears to be ok.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the periods open? Both CO and FI periods, The books would have been closed, usually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So if CO was open and FI closed you believe that this would result in the message I received?

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well I am not suggesting that, I am only indicating that perhaps if the period was closed, you would not be able to post, I am not sure as to what would be the message.