cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN creation based on ECC inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which we are creating an inbound delivery in ECC and corresponding ASN should be created in supplier system.

In order to achieve this functionality of ECC to supplier system is there any way to map this functionality through any custom development ?

Kindly suggest

Thanks

Gaurav Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

shekhar_gupta3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

ASNs in SNC can be created via DespatchedDeliveryNotificaiton_IN XML Message.

So, once inbound delivery is created in ECC, trigger an output type which triggers DESADV IDOC.

Regards

Shekhar

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can use message type=DESADV & Basic Type=DELVRY03 to send ASN to supplier system.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is that i need to create an ASN from the supplier system based on the ECC inbound delivery.

Thanks

Gaurav Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You can use same for inbound and outbound.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

As has mentioned, use DESADV. Additionally select the "Inbound Delivery" in confirmations tab of the PO. You can default it from the info record.If you do not select this, the ASN will not be created.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understand from the requirement is - The Supplier dispatches the material to Purchasing company & informs about the same via ASN. This ASN triggers inbound delivery in ECC. When the material reaches the Purchasing Company, GRN is posted with reference to the Inbound Delivery.

Is this correct?

If so, you can achieve this through RFC function, which can be called from vendor ERP system or through Vendor Portal by directly calling the RFC or by using Web Service.

Regards,

Prashant