cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

askb error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I tried to run ASKB, I got following error message. Document type not define. When I checked that AA doument types are define in configuration in table. do we need to define some other document types or it is somthe thing else. has nay one faced this problem before. need your insight

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Javed. Your input makes very good sense.

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG>Financial Accounting(new)>Asset Accounting>Integration with the General Ledger>Post APC Values Periodically to the General Ledger>Specify Doc. Type for Perodic Posting of Asset Values

Then give doc. type AA against your company code.

It will work.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

thanks for your help. I saw that it is missing there. Can you please explain running periodic posting where I can find these document with this document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the first/secong message, there is a link to the asset wiki part where you will found what you need

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, use these report by entering your APC Area & fiscal year, you will find the list of asset posted.

S_P99_41000192

S_ALR_87010175

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

Can you please help why is it this link does not exist in our IMG? Our version is 4.7C.

I'm wondering why is it I can access this in out Sandbox but I can't find this in our QA client.

Go to IMG>Financial Accounting(new)>Asset Accounting>Integration with the General Ledger>Post APC Values Periodically to the General Ledger>Specify Doc. Type for Perodic Posting of Asset Values

Thanks!