cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS01/AS02: Depreciaiton area gray....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I hope you all can help me out on this. It is something which I must have done, but have no clue now to resolve this.

While creating asset master data or changing it, in the depreciation areas tab, I am getting two depreciation areas as gray i.e. I can't change any values in there.

Does anyone know what may be the reason? I appreciate your time and help on this.

Regards,

~Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to change the Asset view. It was wrongly setup. T.code ANSICHT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the transaction OAYZ you assign a layout to your asset class.

With the transaction AO21 you can set-up these layouts.

I think you have only to assign the layout from area that you can change to the other area, this you have to do by asset class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

The depreciation area layout is the same for all depreciation areas. I have already gone thru this exercise. But thanks for your help.

do you have something else in mind? i have also checked that the area is not a derived area. it is taking its APC values from area 01, however it is changeable.

Regards,

~Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check OABD tcode and see if you have checked in identical terms check box. remove the check and you should be ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

For area 14, in OABD there is not tick on Ident.terms check box. But for area 42 it is there, so i can understand area 42 being grayed out. But I can't understand why area 14 is grayed out.

Regards,

~Vishal.