cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As an ABAPER in a company,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an ABAPER in a company, if I anm to interact with a client or or a customer of my company [on behalf of which I work] --what are the possible questuions, that they could ask me?

Is there a link or site giving details of such questions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

They will ask u abt how can u check the performance of the program wht steps u take to have better performance

and how can u do code optimization do u follow any techniques

and how can u ensure that ur code is compatible with the extisting functionality

do u take any steps prior to moving ur transport from quality to production in case of adding any additional functionality to the existing functionality so that the func in prod may not effect wht do u do prior steps for moving quality to production

and how many days u take to complete a report prior moving to quality if there is test data and wht sort of things u keep in mind before writing the code in abap i mean wht kind of declarations u proceed with and wht sort of primary precautions u take for efficient database programming in abap.

Read the entire thing i have written in a paragraph it contains questions to be posed by ur client

Hope this help u....

Be well prepared for the above same

All the best

REWARD POINTS IF USEFUL

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those questions by Sreenivas they will ask for an interview. If you are dealing with a client/customer on your company's behalf then they will ask specific questions about developments which they may want to progress. You would have to provide techical assistance as to how the solution will be implemented.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably they may ask the previous objects which u have done ........and few question may be asked on that...............and the they may ask the question related to the objects which they are going to give to u............

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Is there a link or site giving details of such questions?

Sure...Check it out here [|http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/websitewebsite/].

Good luck with your job!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sougata for your suggestion-----but tell me how come you are so fond of this site