Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are my Reported Incidents going to SAP?

hritondale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have had some issues working with oData and I have reported incidents for them.

However, I am not sure if the incidents I have created are sent to SAP or they are Internal Incidents.

Why I am wondering this?

1) A few days ago, every time I was trying to report an incident I was getting an error that I was email and phone missing and Incident would be reported internally.

2) I have never received a response back from SAP.

3) As a SAP ByD User, I am able to see existing incidents and TAKE OVER them

Can anybody guide me through this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edayang
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Hector,

If you see the incident is in status of In Process - Provider Action.meaning that the ticket has arrived SAP. And there will be an external incident ID assigned to it. The field of External ID might not be visible by default. You can set your personalizaiton of the incident list and mark the field as visible for you. With the external incident ID, you can contact CIC team (https://support.sap.com/en/contact-us/phone.html) thru phone or mail to check the progress in case you are afraild you miss anything.

Thanks,

Eda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hritondale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Eda.

Then, I would assume that the phone/email I need to have completed BEFORE I can post an incident is the one related to the employee who is reporting the incident. Is this correct?

Why I cannot change information of PDI user?

NOTE: I am able to update personal contact information of all other employees and I cannot even see PDI User in the employee list. I am only asking this due to this is the user we are using to develop and configure environment

Thanks in advance.