cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ar Invoice Totals don't add up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an AR Invoice layout which when viewed, the totals in the bottom right hand corner don't total up. To the lines on the invoice. Whilst the correct entries appear to have been made on the system and the only observation we have made is that item 1 is VAT code E2 the other 2 items are E5

I can not see anything obvious in the invoice layout template. It's: SAP Business One 2007 A(8.00.232) SP: 00 PL: 08

Presently, nett value field on the layout - is defined as being 'Free Text' Source Value. With the 'General' information looking as follows:

Unique ID: F_200

Field Type: Text

Link To: F_206

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue must be in your form (PLD) and you are displaying incorrect fields. to test change default of form back to one of the SAP defaults and confirm that the invoice totals (it will). Most likely you are maybe displaying price before discounts at the line level instead of price after discounts or something like that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

I am afraid your version is SP01 PL08. Please double check.

For your issue, do you refer to PLD? Which template if yes?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

I don't quite understand your response "I am afraid your version" This is the version of SAP we are running.

Apologies, but what do you mean by PLD? This is an AR Invoice template. Whilst the rest of the layout may have had slight modifications, the nett value field and other total fields on the bottom right hand corner of the layout appear to be standard?

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SP00 PL08 is never officially given to customer. If that is your version, you have to upgrade it.

PLD means Print Layout Designer. You will have more than one template for Ar Invoice.