Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for Work clearance application

AmarJadhav
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on the scenario using WCM. The scenario flows like this using Standard model (WCA & WCD only)

1. Approving the WCA

2. Performing the Tagging operation in WCD

But when i am trying to issue the approval in WCA. the traffic light is not getting changed in WCA.

Can you help please.

Regards,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Also if you have assigned the permits seperatly (Other than WCM) either in PM Order header or Equipment master data, please issue it too.

Let us know what happens?

Sundar

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to get this traffic Lights to be changed first you should first define Corresponding Approval from a particular person is mandatory in WCD.

Check this path Spro - PMCS - WCM - Master Data - Usages - Maintain Usages for WCD - Maintain Usage -

Select your Planning plant & click binocular button to open it , in this in Approval-Based Switching , for All Phases , Whose Approval u have inputed , If nothing is mentioned give some Approval , SFS in IDEAS server & save it.

then create WCA - WCD & Check WCD needs approval of SFS before Tagging & Colour will be Red , if you give the Approval , then Colour turns to Yellow & you can do tagging , try it.

If you donot set any approval in WCA & WCD , the default Colour of Traffic will be green ie, Allowed.

Regards

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Try following....but I am not sure..

Please make tha WCA in PREP mode. Then issue the approvals assigned to WCA.

Once all approvals assigned to WCA got issued then only trafic light will convert to green.

Sundar