cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisals - Pre requisite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One of our client wants to implement Performance Appraisal - Objective Setting, wherein both employee and managers should have access to their appraisals form. My doubt is if we have to give access to employees to view their Appraisals forms is it mandatory to implement ESS & MSS. Is there any other way than ESS & MSS.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Koutilya A.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

BSP Application and ESS and MSS also is not required to implement appraisal. Its all depends upon your client.You can use in R3 itself .

If employee want to create and view their appraisal form where you can create HRUSER (tcode) and create employee login id password in R3 itself and emp can use it

Regards,

Prasath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply. I agree wih you. But can i implement with BSP and control the authorization as i mentioned in my question.

Regards,

koutilya A.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Awaiting for reply....

Regards,

Koutilya A.K

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BSP URL's as suggested can be called in any portal environment Say..for EX: IBM Websphere and not necessarily SAP EP. and it would be nessacary for the user to have a valid user account in R/3 with necessary authorisation to access the BSP application which will actually be called from R/3.

Hence in my opinion, the user credentials are required in any case.

Best Regards

G Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can implement in BSP application and you can control it . just check with BSP consultant

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koutilya,

ESS&MSS is not a must but nice-to-have implementation in this case.

You can give direct access to BSP pages is you're not to implement ESS.

(You can provide URL link to the users)

Please check t-code PHAP_START_BSP.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek,

Thanks for your reply.

As u said if i give acces to BSP, all employee can see anyones details. How can i restrict this in BSP is such a way that when Document is created by HR respectively employee should be able see/change only their details.

Like in ESS each employee will have User Id and Password but that is not the case in BSP rite.

Actually we want to implement Appraisal without ESS. Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Koutilya A.K