cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying of correction instructions for Note 2290356 (Union Budget Changes 2016)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have made all the manual changes of note 2290356 (Union budget changes of 2016) except for tax simplifier statement changes as our client is not using TSS. Now our Basis person is applying the correction instructions. However while applying correction instructions for this note he received message that following dependancy notes also need to be applied: 2030878, 2153440, 2157216, 2197228. When I checked these notes, two of these notes are regarding TSS (tax simplifier statement) which client is not using and we did not do the changes for TSS mentioned in the note 2290356

So my query is, that should we apply all the dependancy notes (including the ones regarding TSS), and then apply correction instructions? One more thing, these dependancy notes each have some other pre requisite notes, 2016488, 2056561, 2079791, 2086863, 2016488, 1891266 - so should we also apply these notes before applying the dependancy notes?

If we dont apply all the dependancy / prerequisite notes, and do the SNOTE correction instructions will it be ok or do we have to apply all the dependancy / prerequisite notes before applying the SNOTE correction instructions of this note 2290356 (Union budget changes of 2016)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

If you're not using Tax Simplifier Statement then you can safely ignore the manual instructions related to it.  BUT, if you're on a SAP-HR release on which TSS is already present (even if you're not using it), you should implement the dependent notes because even if you aren't using a particular piece of code, it still has a dependency which should be fulfilled due the nature of code changes involved.

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Aman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aman,

I too facing 2 concerns which are as below.

a) Error for Infotype 585 - as No. of Entries in Table Exceeds 30. I know that we need to implement Corrections mentioned in the Note - 2290356 which we have done but still this error is coming.

Also, when we try to implement dependent notes like 2197228 & 2157216 in SNOTE it states this note cannot be implemented.

b) We are using SAP ESS SSITP Statement, however in the Note 2290356 - Union Budget Changes - 2016 in Attachments I can see a ZIP file SFPF_HR_IN_SSITP_2010.zip.However when I download that and open the same it is in XML format.

How to read this file which is in XML format?

Please provide guidance!

Regards

Ritesh Shetty

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Please use the correct sequence of the snote for budget 2016.

we are also facing the same problem and solved through correct sequence of Snote.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Could you please help me out with the correct sequence which you have implemented?

Regards

Ritesh Shetty