cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Transactions window for A/R invoices as a query

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I right-click on an A/R invoice and open the Applied Transactions window, I see all transactions that hit that invoice.

I need to create a query that displays the contents of that window, but only for a given date. Has anyone written something like this?

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar requirement. Currently I am querying several tables to get a result like 'applied transactions'..

OINV and INV1 for position details and linking to credit memos.

ORCT and RCT2 for incoming payments.

ORIN for credit memos.

This is really complicated and one serious problem occurs: I don't get incoming payments with 'payment on account', since they have no entry in RCT2.

I have tried to get payments on account with OITR and ITR1, but the specific reconciliation does only show the DocNum of the incoming payment (payment on account), not any link to the reconciled invoice.

Do I miss something or is there a smoother way to query applied transactions?

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

has anyone an idea? How does SAP query the applied transactions?

Thanks

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 date fields in the report. Which date is your concern: Posting date?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting date

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is your need, the format may not make sense anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to see all the monetary activity for an invoice, but for a point in time. If I can select the data show in Applied Transactions limited to a particular date, that is exactly what I want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you just need for a particular day of Incoming Payment in related to that invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I need payments, credit memos, and journals as well. Inshort, all the monetary transactions associated with the invoice just like on the window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure all posting date for those documents would be on the same date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please open the Applied Transactions window. Look at the contents. Imagine you could sort the transactions by posting date. Imagine further that you could pick one posting date and have the Applied Transactions window show you just the transactions for that one posting date. THAT is what I want.