Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

can any body help me in..

1.IS PARTIAL PMT POSSIBLE THROUGH APP & HOW

2.HOW THE INVOICE AMOUNT IS SPLITTED IN APP FROM 1 HOUSE BANK TO ANIOTHER BANK . IS IT POSSIBLE IN COMFIGURATION OR IN APP RUN

HELP ME

REGARDS ..

VARMA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can create a new payment term which is like 50% due now and 50% later and assign that in the respective vendor master. i guess this would work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to recreate the invoice with 2 line items and assign different payment term for each line as follows:

Say the invoice is for $200. For fb60, enter amount as 100 and complete the lower part G/L account entry with $200. Confirm payment terms & method on Payment tab.

Goto 'Environment\complex posting'. Select & doubleclick on line1 ($1000). Click on the 'Copy Item' icon (F9). This is your other half of the invoice. change the payment term to sometime in future (whenever youwant to pay the invoice). Save the invoice.

This should let you process only half of the invoice now and half later.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that partial payments are processed in APP.

Also, I think that invoice amount can be split in the run and not in configuration by editing the proposal run.

Regards

Aravind

Message was edited by:

Aravind Aitipamula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind, you are right, but how to split a payment in two or more payments against same vendor. E.g. I want to issue 2 chqs to ABC & Co. for 5000+5000. By default in APP run, for this vendor will show 10000. Can you give step wise detail. I am unable to do same.