cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP DME File genaration and sending to bank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need some help from your side regarding the DME file in APP.

Once if we run the APP in sap, is the DME file of the payments details will generate automatically in sap, or we need to run any programme or need any cofig to genarate this file.

Please let me know the steps to be followed to create the DME file of the payments details after APP, and to send this file to the Bank for processing the same payments.

Your inputs willbe rewarded,

Many thanks in Advance,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Once you completed APP, the DME file will generate automatically.

You need to configure the settings accordingly.

Regards,

GK

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

Thanks for the quick response....

What are the settings required inorder to send this file to bank?

Can you please explain me in detail...

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you pls let me know the steps for DME Generation.

Thanks

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO-Financial Accounting (New)-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Payments-Automatic Outgoing Payments-Payment Media-Make Settings for Classic Payment Medium Programs-

SPRO-Financial Accounting (New)-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Payments-Automatic Outgoing Payments-Payment Media-Make Settings for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium Workbench

SPRO-Financial Accounting (New)-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Payments-Automatic Outgoing Payments-Payment Media-Data Medium Exchange.........check first two nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply

Can you please elobarate this,

is that DME file will generate automatically or we have to run any specific programme for that or need any customization?(Please explain in detail i am new to this)

How to send this file to Bank for payments processing?

Satya