cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP- cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts, I am running the APP and would like to print the cheques thorugh APP. Entire configuration is done, while I run the proposal and entry is also getting posted, but at the time of cheque printng only 1 spool reuqest is getting generated. That is if ther are two vendors, whom I am paying, entry is getting posted for both the vendors but spool for cheque print is geting generated for one vendor only.

What could be the issue?

Please advise

Shailesh

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193513
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check what are all the payment methods that are mentioned in the parameters in F110

If there are any payment method other than Cheque and if  it s also maintained either in the document or in the vendor master data then this Vendor will also be picked for payment no cheque will be generated for this vendor

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

entry getting posted is correct. There are two entries getting posted for two vendors. When I see the spool reuqest I get only one page and one vendor.

Please help

Regards

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the table PAYR. Give your Run ID and Identification details. PAYR will store all the check number detials...if both vendors are there means will check what causes the problem.

Raja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be only one spool request will be created irespective of vendors. There can be more than 100 vendors also can be paid in the single APP.

In that single spool mulitiple pages will be there, so you can see 2 pages in your cases.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Raja.A