cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Open Items Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am working on AP Open Item Migration and have a quick question with respect to it - I was planning on using FB60, but then I don't see an option to enter LC and GC Amount there (LC amount field is disabled and is calculated automatically using the FOREX rate).

As I am bringing over historical data, I need that option - I checked the posting keys and field status groups, but that didnt help.

So the only option for me is to go with F-05 , but before going that route, I wanted to check with you guys on whether there are any options available to achieve this.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandita

I am doing AP open item conversion ,Can you please help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned above RFBIBL00 will work fine and for all the documents like AP,AR,COST or any FI Document would work with this.

Thanks,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you enter currency other than company code currency, the tab "Local Currency" appears as last tab.

This tab is not available initially and also when currency is same as company code currency.

Hope this helps.

sebastian_lemke4
Explorer
0 Kudos

For data migration i would suggest to use LSMW with RFBIBL00 this is the best way to post any documents in fi.

rfbibl00 is using tc fb01. or if you not familair with rfbibl00 in lsmw to a batch input record with fb01

regards,

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your editing options for FB60 (Button 'Editing Options'), if the relevant settings are made. In any case, for migration it's better to use BAPI than transaction recording. Use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Regards,

Eli

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you insist on using a transaction recording, then use the original non-enjoy transaction ( F-43 for FB60).

These work better in a Batch / Programm than the enjoy version.

Kind regards