cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Aging with Doc Currency?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to get the AP Aging by Document Currency (instead of Local Currency) using the format as per S_ALR_87012078 (instead of S_ALR_87012085). I have created a from copy from 0SAPDUEAN-01 but I could not find any characteristic that allow me to include Document Currency.

Furthermore, my client is requesting the AP Aging by GL accounts (to be included in the report navigation).

I notice that these items are available in the dynamic selections but my client prefer that the document currency or the GL accounts to be part of navigation for the report.

Any idea how to go it? I have been trying to search for the solution for quite sometime but not available.

Really appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Regards

Fauzi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Doing AP aging with doc currency is no possible. But with recon account is possible by the following option

You can try the solution with T code S_ALR_87012077 - Vendor Information System.

Evaluation need to be created in which the report can be generated for Recon account wise and the Aging can also be down by Recon GL account wise.

For creating Evaluation use Tcode OBDF.. Standard SAP has Vendor evaluation with

Evaluation Types - 01 Due Date

Select this and go to evaluations

Create an evaluation by recon account with the following by creating the version with following program

in the report tab

selection - RFKRRE01 with the std variant SAP&K01E (LFB1-AKONT)

Display - RFKRRI01

But this has a limitation of up to three intervals only...

For Doc currency you can use the Call report functionality, assign FLB1N tcode to it. and choose the layout from there.

hope it could be of some help to you..

Regards

Seshadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshadri,

Thanks - I manage to generate / display the evaluation - at least I am learning something from there.

Unfortunate, the standard evaluation does not provide the aging bucket as per report S_ALR_87018078. It has a aging bucket - 0-15-30-45. Furthermore, I did not manage to call up the open item as at a particular date. (Perhaps, I need to explore more on this evaluation). But ut is good to see that there is a report on the document currency, converted using historical rate versus valuated rate.

Regards

Fauzi

Answers (0)