cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone can explain the details about the tcode MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When running in the tcode MMBE, we may seen many different kind of stock status under different column, for example consgt. ordered, stck..(plnt) and so on..

My question is that i would like to understand which are the steps, order types, or movement types will impact to the stock status showing in the MMBE?

Thank you very much.

Regards

CW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MMBE Shows current stock Status across Organization for particular material based on Table MARD.

Regards,

Sanjay Kohli

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

MMBE alwasy shows current stock

It shows you differnt stock type

suppose while doing MIGO my stock type is quality and qunatity 10 ,then in MMBE it will shows stock under quality stock type not unrestricted if you issue stock its will reduse stock

we cannot say its alwasy related to movement type 101 OR 201

suppose material is not stockable and consumable ,then you wont get stock in MMBE

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

MMBE gets updated for all kind of movements (Goods Issue, Good Receipt & Transfer postings).

If you click the detailed display glass in the report output you can see various stock types you use for Goods movements.

If you want very detail, Go and look MB1A, MB1B, MB1C & MB11 relevant movement types that will give you all the possible goods movements.

Regards,