cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any of you worked with FM FCO_GOODS_RECEIPT or BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus!

I am finding it hard to use FM BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT since it is posting the confirmation even though there are errors in goods movements. Do we have a checking for this? Can we control it to not post if there are errors in goods movements?

Our ABAPer found another FM to use which is FCO_GOODS_RECEIPT which combines both CREATE_TT_PROP and CREATE_TT. Unfortunately, the documentation is not available in English. Any notes on this?

Thanks and regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to check the errors in goods movements.

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean goods movements with errors for BACKFLUSHED materials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Yes, the materials that were proposed by FM BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT_PROP.

Thanks,

John

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OPK4 --> general individual entry --> error handling, you can define that program terminates if incorrect movements.

This for sure works in dialog mode, never checked with the BAPI. Give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

That is already our setup in the config but it is not captured by the BAPI though.

-jL

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The following are the BAPI's available for confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_ACT

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TE

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_EXIST_CHK

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETDETAIL

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_HDR_PROP

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TE_PROP

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP

The following BAPI's just writes to AFRP0 table,

then you have set up background job for CORUPROC1 to actually confirm

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_PDC_UPLOAD_TE

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_PDC_UPLOAD_TT

You can try testing the above ones if you have time.

Since you're saying BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT is not looking at the IMG setting in OPK4 to terminate confirmation incase of errors in goods posting I suggest you to catch that error and do not commit the BAPI (this one >>> BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT ) and you generate your custom error message saying confirmation cannot be posted.

Edited by: Jeevan Sagar on Feb 13, 2012 11:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Any suggestions on how to 'catch' these errors aside from manually checking the unrestricted stocks from MARD or MCHB for deficit errors? Do you know any BAPI for this?

Thanks and regards,

John

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System to log the error in the table DETAIL_RETURN in the BAPI

Please check and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Tried that but it does not return the errors in goods movements.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didn't expect that from a full fledged BAPI.

Anyway, in that case I suggest you try different approach (I'm not sure how suitable this for your business process), go to CO1V mark the operation as to be confirmed (I mean just save it) then run program CORUPROC1 and see if it's terminating the confirmation (because it should as per documentation).

If it is working you can do that process in ABAP program using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_PDC_UPLOAD_TT (CO1V equivalent BAPI) and then use SUBMIT statement for program CORUPROC1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for the suggestion but as per the program CORUPROC1, it was still a successful confirmation. It did not have any entries in the incorrect confirmations. Checked CO14 for that order, some goods movements are highlighted in blue, which is an error -- "Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use 5 EA : SMTMAT002..."

Thanks and regards,

jL

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From documentation on field (in OPK4) it seems like it would work with dialog mode only. If that's true then you'd have to implement your own logic in the program. Also you need to note that errors in goods movement doesn't just happen due to inventory problems.

The indicator is only evaluated if either no process control key or one process control key has been stored that enbles the goods movements to be posted in dialog AND for which the "provide error handling for goods movements" indicator is active. If there are incorrect goods movements, the system behaves as follows:

A log is issued that gives information on the incorrect goods movements

If these incorrect goods movements are determined by inventory management, then the option of correcting these errors is offered in the error handling

If the correction is not successful, the confirmation is terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for this. Also read from OSS note 515656 and its solution is:

If you absolutely need a message concerning missing goods movements, you have to use the single entry because there, the goods movements can be posted in the dialog (with a corresponding setting in Customizing Transaction OPK4).

I guess, I can suggest this to our ABAPer.

Thanks!

-jL