cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amount & quantity in miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

In miro invoice transaction, when I enter the PO, I notice amount and quantity both also empty. Why?

Thanks

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you're working with GRs, the quanity and hence value (quantity * unit price) will only be presented if a GR has taken place.

Note you can still manually enter a quantity and value (but first check the PO history and what MIRO type transaction you are posting e.g. Invoice or Credit, or Sdebit or Scredit).

if you've knocked out the GR indicator, just enter the quantity and value manually (but first check the PO history and what MIRO type transaction you are posting e.g. Invoice or Credit, or Sdebit or Scredit).

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just see if you have done MIGO for that PO in ME23N-POhistory?

If not, then u wont get required data in MIRO.

You do the GR and things will be ok.

SS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srina,

To add to what others had said:

If you have the PO item with 'GR-Based IV indicator' set and if you have received the GR for a partial/ full quantity and already completed the IR for the corresponding quanity then when next time you try to do the MIRO referencing the same PO you will get the empty Quantity and Amount lines.

This is the standard behaviour for GR based IV.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are doing IR before GR this usually happens. Other possibility is IR is already done against PO. Other possibility is you are doing credit memo or subsequent debit instead of invoice.

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Apr 14, 2010 5:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please see purchase order history, following possibilitie is there

1) PO is completed for invoicing