cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Difference between issue for production and receipt from production

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

As you can see there is a difference in amounts between Issue from Production and receipt from production. We don't change anything between these two steps. Also the journal entry in issue for production is 2.742,92(receipts amount) and not 2.742,86. I repeat that we don't change anything in our planned quantities and issued quantities. Our valuation method for items and component items is moving average and rounding method by currency(document settings-general tab).

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The calculation of two documents is not identical. It must be done through all components cost and rolled up. In rounding, it can cause such difference.

How many line items do you have in the production order?

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for feedback. Please close this thread.

0 Kudos

Thank you All

I resolved my problem

My problem was made at BOM master data. My component item UOM was PC and my component quantity at BOM was 0,167 PC. I changed it to 1 per PC

My Issue and receipt are identical

0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers

In my Bom I have 7 components, a few with KG UOM and a few with PC units of measures and my production order is executed with Last Purchase price.

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary..

It is due to the variance , to understand better open the production order and check in the Summary tab....

Regards

Kennedy

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible, please post screen shot issue and receipt window with quantity,item cost values. Also advice your B1 version and PL.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

0 Kudos

Hello Nick

Thank you for the reply.

our problem is that there is a price difference between the issue of raw materials and the finished goods.

We would like to know why this is happening.

former_member445201
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be a number of things. has someone remove/change the raw material or BOM? if so this will affect the price and may not update automatically. also check what price list it is using whether moving average or last purchased price list.

Without knowing your system and process its abit hard to tell properly. Hope this helps.

former_member445201
Participant
0 Kudos

Normally Issue for Productions are for the RAW materials and receipt from production is to complete the Production order with the Finished and final item.