cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV output for Purchase reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How can I have ALV output for my Purchase reports like ME2L, ME2N, ME2M. My scope of Lists do not have ALV output as yet. How do we configure it..?

Thanks in advance.

Sarvesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear

Follow the path

SPRO->MATERIALS MANAGEMENT->PURCHASING->REPORTING->MAINTAIN PURCHASING LIST->SCOPE OF LIST->DEFINE THE DEFAULT VALUES FOR TRANSACTIONS

Here you have to maintain ALV for all those transactions you want and your requirement will be met.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use BEST_HISTA as scope list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scope BEST_HISTA is not defined.

SSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

go to customizing or additionally call transaction ME2M in field list output press F1 and then F5 and then ENTER.

The system will guide you to the correct Customizing view.

Doubleclick on the list output and on the next screen on the bottom mark field USE ALV GRID.

have fun

Flo

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which ECC version are you working on? I think versions below 4.7 didnt have ALV (im not sure though)

Try this path :

SPRO->Materials mgmt->purchasing->Reportng->Maintain Purchasing lists->Scope of lists->Define scope of list.

check if ALV is maintained here. if not , create ZALV by Copying from ALLES or make your own new one ZALV , and inside ZALV , make sure to Tick the "Use ALV grid Control" in the last tab "settings for ALV grid control"

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set parameter ID ME_USE_GRID in SU3 t.code. Now log off and log in again and try ME2N report with selection parameter

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

It didnt work out. i am using scope of List as BEST ie. Purchase Orders. and it is giving me same multiple ines output as earlier. do i need to something in MM----Purchasing ---Reporting -

Maintain purchasing list -

define scope of list and have the ALV output defined here.

Regards