cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate payee in document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have an issue that, Individual sepc indicator has been selected and account holder name aslo maintained in the vendor master data.

While running F110 - automatic payment program for the vendor, it is not conidering the account holder name which is maintained in the vendor master, it it generating with vendor name only.

Could you please let me know why the account holder name is not considered in the payment.

Thanks

Attipat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This indicator means F110 will take the alternative payee only when it is entered in the INVOICE. In other words maintaining alternative payee in vendor master will have no effect to F110 if you set this indicator.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered Alternate Payee in Vendor Master Data and 'Individual Spec' Indicator is not selected.

I have made payment through F110, payment method 'C'.

The Proposal Log displays the , Message no. FZ735 "Payment via payee/payer xxxxxxx (Alternate Payee Number)"

But, Check displays the Vendor Name only.

Also, how can we get the Audit Trail to find out that the payment is made to Alternate Payee against particular vendor invoices.

Kindly advice,

Many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At which point of F110 is it not taking the alternate payee? Have you gone as far as generating the payment medium and checked the contents? The file/cheque should contain the alternate payee details. The actual SAP payment transaction/clearing will be against the original Vendor.

Kris