Dear HCM Indian Payroll members,
Can any one help me in letting me know the workaround of implementing/applying Alternate Financial year functionality in existing lanscape without going for EHP4 in Indian Payroll?
'Alternate Financial Year' functionality is a concept normally used in India Public Sector. I don't have any idea whether it will work on EHP4 or not.
Configuration Steps are-
- Activate the Business Function u2013 HCM_LOC_IN_22
- Execute the transaction PC00_M40_SWCH, and activate the switch with the Switch group 40AY
- Organize payroll in such a way that period 01 is March and period 12 is February.
You can set this under Customizing for Payroll India u2014> Basic Settings u2014>Payroll Organization.
There are some constraints also-
- Once live on the AFY, customers cannot move to the April - March Financial Year and vice versa.
- Customers cannot go-live on AFY in the middle of the tax year