cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already assigned budget in CJ30-Item 010 WBS element GM-0011 budget exceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I am FICO person. And currently facing one issue in PS, so need experts guidance here for budgeting. I am posting one PO where I am getting this below error :

Item 010 WBS element GM-0011 budget exceeded

Message no. BP603

Diagnosis

Budget was exceeded by 640.001.101,00 INR in document item 010 WBS element GM-0011.

Where I checked in CJ30 below is the situation :

Overall : 5,000

2011 : 1,000

2012 : 2,000

2013 : 3,000

and my PO amount is just Rs 3,300. How system showing that budget is exceeding with 640.001.101,00 INR ?

2 ) And from where that 640.001.101,00 INR amount came in field Assigned ?

Experts guidance will be appreciable on this ! Thank you !

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reena_ghadge
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check S_ALR_87013558 report you will get the idea of available budget, Also the assigned/committment can be checked in the line item report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reena & Pradeeo.

Thank you for your quick replies.

I cheked that report. Here are the below details which I am not able to interpret. If you guide me throug this it will be great.

Budget : 5,000

Actual : 1,100

Committment : 6,40,000.00

Available : 6,39,996.00

From where this commitment come ? I have not committed this amount till date !

Any guidance / inputs ?

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi

reena_ghadge
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CJI3 for actual line item report and CJI5 for committment line item report here you can find from where this amount is picked up.

Also check if AVAC is active/unactive for this project beacuse if AVAC is active and if budget is 5000 committment cannot be 6 lakhs. the system will prompt error/warning.

Also confirm if the available is negative.

Available = Budget - (Actual+committment)

Regards

Edited by: reena ghadge on Dec 20, 2011 4:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take and use "Call Up Report" function/icon in S_ALR_87013558 report output by selecting required column to get further analysis data. Else as suggested you can also have look into CJI5 report for Commitment line items.

Hope all this will surely give some clarity.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check for the delivery date of you PO and then check the availabillity of the budget for that year in which year you are expecting the delivery. For that year in system there are already assigned values are existing so system is checking the PO values agaist the available budget budget value. Check your budget report to check the available budget value agaist the WBS elelement.