cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ageing Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can anyone tell me how can we update Debtors balances Ageing analysis wise in sap for the client who is come onlive this finanacial year only i.e no previous years records in sap?

Points will be assigned to useful answer.

Thanks & regards,

Greeshma.Udawat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greeshma,

you can use SAP standard report. S_ALR_87012178 - Customer Open Item Analysis by Balance of Overdue Items. This gives an wide option by the customer where in you can choose the aging period by the day i.e. 10, 15, 20, 60, 90 days etc based on your requirement.

Hope this helps you. Any point?

Regards

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharat for your help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ageing data is picked up from the baseline date and payment terms of your sales orders/billing doc...

Hence if you do not have these data in your system when you were uploading the cutover, you cannot have the ageing for those previous data...

Hope it clears your query.

Cheers

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you perform your data migration make sure that the baseline date and payment terms are correct so the aging will be correct for the line items you load. You dont need to bring over cleared line items, as they wont affect the aging, all they will provide is payment behaviour.

Some data migration projects assign a due immediately payment term and have the due date in the baseline date.