cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after upgrade is impossible insert or update table user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SAP Business One 2007 A SP00 PL 49.

The problem that I currently have is that after upgrade is impossible insert or update table user. Message is :

Microsoft Sql native client sql server Conversione failed when converting the nvarchar value '-3 @RAG' to data type int.(CINF)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Silvio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The explanation may be the old declaration in the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification procedure.

IIn previous versions the @object_type was an integer variable. But when you insert into (or update) an UDT the parameter given to the SP contains the name of the UDT which can not be converted to integer to compare to a normal object type if it was coded as an integer in the procedure (e.g. the procedure contains the code If @object_type= 13)

The proper declaration is: @object_type nvarchar(25)

and the comparison should be: If @object_type= u201813u2019.

Edited by: István K#rös on Feb 2, 2010 8:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my problem is solved. My error is in the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification procedure.

thanks.

Silvio

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio ..

Revises the definition of the user field in question (field @ rag), since you've apparently defined as entering a number and these alphanumeric value

I hope it will help

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with user table when inserting new values stop working after the upgrade to 2007A

and i got the error 'Conversion failed when converting the varchar value to data type int (-3 @RPT) .(CINF)"

When I tried to inserting a values into my User Table (@RPT) manually it work well.

it's just didn't work via the SAP.

I really need help for this one.

thanks in advance

Zohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was have the same issue, I empty SBO sp notification by migration everything to a other sp. Since that it's work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio,

How did you insert or update table user ? Which tables are you referring to?

Thanks,

Gordon