cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After QM Stock update in Sales Order Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

My scenario make to order, its start from Sales order -> Planned Order -> Production Order.

After completion of final product, stock coming in to QI from Production with ref. to the Production order.

Here my client requirement is Once approve the QI the stock automatically move to Sales Order Stock.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your material is Individual category material (option 1 in MRP4 view of material master at BOM explosion / dependent requirement --> Individual / coll.). Then the material stock will be sale order stock irrespective of whether it is in QI or in unrestricted use.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar / Prashant,

Kindly clarify this doubt after releasing the QM, where stock will be update in Stock overview screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you post the stock from QI to unrestricted in Usage Decision (Transaction Code - QA11), the stock is transferred to the designated store as Sale Order Stock.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

When you take the Usage decision and do the transfer posting to unrestricted stock it will go to the unrestricted Sales order stock which you can see in MMBE.

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Tell me in QA11 only the following stock posting only is there,

To unrestricted-use stock

To scrap

To sample usage

To blocked stock

To new material

To sample reserves

Return delivery

Please tell me how to post the stock to Sales Order Stock.

What will be the configuration.

Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is of individual category & assigned to a sale order through PO & GRN, then you post the stock to option 'To Unrestricted Use'. Then the stock will be posted to Sale Order stock in unrestricted use.

Regards,

Prashant

• - Assign points if answer is helpful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Once you release the material from QI doing Usage decision which material is manufactured against the sales order ,the material will move into the unrestricted sales order stock only.

If you want this posting to happen in background you can set batch job for the same.

Thanks,

Tushar