cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Rajasekar having 6 years of HR domain experience and plan to pursue SAP HR program.

Kindly let me your advice on this and the insitutes in Bangalore please let me know.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajashekar,

As you have 6years functional expeience,you can take training in SAP.

There are two ways one is SAP certifacations (may cost around 2laks) through Siemens or you can do training through local training institutes .After woking two years in sap you can do certification.

I think this information will be helpful toyou.

regards,

hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Hema for the info.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if ur based in b'lore then there is Siemens also that offers SAP HR course..it is an authorised SAP center..its faculty are also well known n it is exhaustive..i have just completed my certification n believe that siemens is the best for SAP HR.....

it is expensive...but worth it..

All the Best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Priya

Regards,

Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Asha.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check this link U will get the sufficient information regarding ur requirement.

Regards

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can afford, SAPIENT COLLEGE Blore offers methodical training and it is SAP Authorised hence you can sit for certifictaion at the end of the course and if u clear the certification then they will award a cert. else to get certified you will have to work for an employer for two years.

If not all other institutes are more or less the same..attend few demo sessions in few places speak to the faculty and choose the one you are most comfortable with..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

r u looking out to get trained on sap hr in hyd/blore..??

anyways pls mail to manohar.ibs@gmail.com

manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks manu

I am based at Bangalore.

Regards,

Rajasekar