Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advances in travel management

Former Member
0 Kudos


I'm customizning FI-TV, where employees are threated asw vendors. I don't know how to post advances to vendors G/L account. This G/L account is locked for direct entries, so I need to post to vendor. I tried in operatation HRP enty *KP for advances symbolic account, but system requires, symbolic account entry in T030 KONTS. (=e.g. HRT G/L account assignment) But I can't do that.

Sumarisation: How can I assign advances symbolic account to vendor????

Thank you in advance

Kind regards


Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos


You can use downpayment to pay advances to vendors.

use this

F-47 - Request

F-48 - Down Payment

F-54 - Clearing

Refer to SAP Best Pratices for Downpayment

Additionally refer to sap help regarding paying advances to vendors

Please let me know if you need more information.

Assign points if useful.


Sridhar M

Edited by: Sridhar M on Jun 26, 2008 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos


For posting advances to Vendor, you have to use Transaction Type 'HRV'. Plz see the note 90813 & 90547 for this.

If helpful, plz assign points.



Answers (0)