cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Reference Personnel Number field in Main PA30 Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am having a problem I need to assign Reference Personnel Field (RFPNR) on the main Screen of PA30. Presently the main screen is showing the First name, Last name and Enterprise Structure Fields, I want to make the RFPNR field visible.

Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Garima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Garima

I think you want to add the particular filed in the header, not in the search help. Am I right? If yes, try exploring the table T588J.

Regards

Lincoln

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I am trying to assign the same (Field-RFPNR) in PREMC I am getting an error message

“The Function Module PREMC defined as Search Help exit does not exist and simultaneously when I go to PA30 Screen I am not able to see this field in the header.

Kindly help as I want it go get reflected along with Pernr (Personnel Number) in PA30 screen.

It will be suitably rewarded.

Regards,

Garima

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried doing what you said but i do not get the desired result. I understand that you should be able to see the Ref Per field in the list for search in org assignmemt. May be I am looking at wrong place or I have missed something. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Kerf

Former Member
0 Kudos

I knew what you are doing, simple mistake...

Do this way...Place my information in your system and try to activate them.

Search help parameter - RFPNR1

Lpos - 8

Spos - 8

Data element - RFPNR

Hit enter and activate, don't consider yellow messages.

Note: You need to consider only if you get any message in RED.

Mostly you will succeed this time.

Good luck.

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Garima,

Close the thread if answered your question and issue the award points accordingly.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modify the collective search help PREMC, include field as RFPNR. Follow below steps:

1. SPRO

2. Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Basic settings -> click on Maintain search helps -> double click on PREMC and give your field name over there.

3. Activate.

4. Go and check in PA30 for your field.

Let me know if you need any more info, reward the points if you find answer from this.

Thanks,

Kiran.