Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Display Button to FPM_LIST_UIBB

former_member205703
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am trying to add Display button along with edit and delete button in the ESS service overview page , in the application configuration level i can able to see the display link but when i execute the application i cannot able to see the Display button/link.

I have added DISPLAY_COLUMN for display link in my FPM_LIST_UIBB .

I am trying to do it in BANK service .

Thanks

Amol

View Entire Topic
former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your at which ECC 6.0 EHP version?

can place the screen shots for more clear of requirement.

former_member205703
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I am working  in Eh6 version .

Here is the screen shot of component configuration, we can see the display button/icon along with edit and delete button  which i have added , but when we execute the application i don't get display button. I get the edit  button and delete button i get as per infotype sub type config.

Thanks

Amol

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per your inputs I understand  you want make Bank Details as display / read only ?

Correct me.

If yes, you can do this in configuration itself instead of component enhancement level.

Read thread http://scn.sap.com/message/15186626#15186626

Here we have the option to make it as Read-only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you make the subtype readonly in the subtype table, then you will get glasses for readonly by default.

former_member205703
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

No its not display/read only service but we want to give the option of display and edit both , as the overview page dont have all the details we have in detail page , so if some one have to see the details they can have display option.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion is better to use the SAP standard as is, ur requirement is simple but to achieve it you might have to make lot of changes, if u make changes then getting SAP support would be difficult.