Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add PERNR field to PO Account Assignment

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to add PERNR field to account assignment K in PO. As i see in OXK1, in screen 1101 the field is there. Moreover, the field exists in RBCO and BSEG, so i would like to add it to the screen of the account assignment and append EKKN to save the value.

Does anybody knows how to change the coding block of the account assignment field and add PERNR in PO?

BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Done with help of ABAPer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you find a solution kindly outline it, to assist people with similar problems.

'Done with help of ABAPer' is not a solution.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ali_dai
Contributor

Dear friend thank you very much for your answer.

I have already activated the large subscreen

but i want field personel number in PO (ME21N) account assignment, not in the field status of the G/L accounts

Is it possible to have it in the PO screen?

The field does not exist in EKKN table so, of course we have to append it., but is it possible ot display it from the coding block subscreens?

BR

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have it in the PO screen?

Yes

The field does not exist in EKKN table so, of course we have to append it., but is it possible ot display it from the coding block subscreens?

I've checked in OME9, didn't find the field 'personnel number' so, we need to include the same by using the coding block function.  I've found a link which explains clearly about the new field inclusion in account assignment, please read this carefully before try.

Maintain Coding Block - Special Purpose Ledger - SAP Library

Additional Technical info

I am sharing some basic steps which are not explained,

Please proceed further according to the steps given in the help doc and I am sorry, really don't have test system for testing this function.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

Thank you very much for your help. I have done these steps, but with this logic i have to create a ZZPERN add it to CI_COBL and then add it to EKKN, RBCO and BSEG.

What i would like to achieve, was to use the standard field PERN that exists in RBCO & BSEG and update it there and not to append these two tables with a new field.

Do you know if this is possible?

BR

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you ever thought that certain fields could eventually have a very desired purpose or may depend on other settings in your system, e.g. whether your ERP system is connected with a HR system?

OSS notes are a good source of information, if you search for the personnel number field there you get hundreds of hits, but if you limit it to MM only then it becomes clearly.

You could  find e.g. this KBA: 2042907 - ML81n error message 'F5 808' 'Field & is required for G/L account &'

which explains that the customizing of field selection affects the service entry sheet.

In OSS note 209482 it can be read that an entry in this field is checked against the HR system.

Other notes show that the PERNR field is used in MIRO, which corresponds in broadest sense to the RBCO and BSEG tables.

The PERNR is used in Purchase orders also as partner for partner role  PE.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

As a certified MM consultant with numerous full time implementations, i am aware that many fields depend on the system settings or on other prerequisites.

I have seen these two notes and thank you for bringing them to my attention.

My requirement from my client is to add personell No in the PO. I can append EKKN with a ZZPERNR field and with a user exit to fill PERNR in RBCO and eventually in BSEG, but i was thinking if  i can show the field in PO with coding block functionallity.

Is this possible?

Best Regards

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend i have seen this wiki, but i do not want to create a custom field, as field PERNR is already there. Moreover, the wiki does not explain how the field will be visible to ME21N account assignment tab (i know that the subscreens are across modules, but my custom subscreen did not affected ME21N account assignment tab).

Best Regards

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly change the priority of the coding block subscreen '1101' to '1' and then try. Also check the field status variant for the field 'Personnel number', should not be hidden.

As I said earlier that the subscreen usage dependencies are priority and field status. You may use the following function to identify the field status variant which assigned to your company code,

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ingatius,

I have read the sap.help and followed the steps. What i have done is to create a custom subscreen but then i do not know how in PO with account assignment K the field PERNR will be displayed. In this custom subscreen i have set priority 1.

Please if you can share steps of creation it would be much appreciated.

BR

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps given in the followig link,

Coding Block

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this link Set Subscreen for Account Assignment (Coding) Block. Note that the subscreen usage dependency are field status and priority.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

any news?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Why don't you create cost center for against the PERNR and use the standard system.

Please explain your exact requirement.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What do you mean? To create 1Cost Center per employee? I do not like this idea and i do not think this is a standard system.

I want specific PO's that are refered to specific PERNR to be able to add it in PO. As RBCO has field PERNR, i believe that if i add it in EKKN then i will be able to trasnfer it to RBCO and then to BSEG for reporting purposes.

BR