cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual GI date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have a scenario where in Sales order the quantity of material is confirmed on 24.12.2011. We create delivery as per this date.But then though Actual GI date field we can do the PGI in Novwember only. I dont understand when we have stock available in December, how can we do PGI in November?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to mmrv and enter the company code , then check "allow posting to previous per" check box, then you will be able to do the material posting in previous period, supposed it is Dec now, you are still able to post in Nov, hope it helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replies

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simple logic for PGI is that the day on which you try to do PGI, if stock is made available, system will allow you to post the goods issue. Having said this, it seems from your comments that stock is available on the day when you tried to do PGI.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

The Actual Goods Issue date is the date on which you would like to do the Goods Issue actually from the warehouse,in your case you have delivery on December due to the lack of stock but through the actual GI system will allow to do the PGI.And rest of precess consider as per the date of Actual GI ,like after PGI material doc and accounting doc will be generated.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually thats what my quaetion is about that when I don't have stock in november, How can i do PGI in November?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in OVZ9, check respective availbility and scope maybe "B". "Check without RLT" should be unchecked.