cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Confirmation quantity of PRT w.r.t production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All gurus,

In master data the PRT quantity and usage value and respective formula has been maintained and for same when production order is creating the data is flowing properly, but in production order screen SAP provides Quantity/ Usage value, actual quantity/ actual usage value and remaining quantity/ usage value. How I can post some usage value by actual usage value will updated.

Thanks,

Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has solved by using measuring point in respective equipment.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create PRT as equipemt then assign PRT to Operation in the Routing or Tasklist at the time of assigning you can give the usage, according to ur PRT usage formula the usage of PRT gets calculated which you can see in the Routing/tasklist in Production or Maintenanace Order.

When you are entering time ticket or confirming the qunatity the PRT is get utilised according to confirmed quanity that you can see in the actual usage in Routing.

Pleas try and come back.

Also provide your inputs for the thread Forecated Consumption value.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 different Batch/ Serial Number for a PRT and I want to use one among that and i want to load of usage parameter on that batch of PRT.

Thanks for earliest response.

Das

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In that case go to production order opration details screen then select your operation and then at bottom you will get option for PRT assigment assign as per your requirement even thou you can assign number of PRT here.

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Thanks for reply, but there is no place to store the batch in any place..if u would like to say any other thing then pl. clarify me.

Thanks

Das

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Das,

It is not possible in standard SAP to define batch for PRT in Production order.

Better to create two different PRTs and go ahead.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have been reading your thread about PRTs and usage, and I have the same type of scenario where I want to be able to track the usage of a PRT when a production order is completed. I created a PRT with usage value of 5 EA and assigned it to one of the existing formula's SAPF02 = PART: usage value. Then this PRT was assigned to a routing operation, but when a production order for 25 pcs is created and confiirmed/completed for the material, I cannot find where the usage of 125 (5 x 25)would be? Any guidance that you can provide would be appreciated.

Dave