cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory Integration OrgChar SP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're trying to implement Active Directory Integration as a authentication mechanism. The application on-line documentation says:

"This method is only available if the application is deployed on a Tomcat server..." WTF

The OrgChart AdminConsole guide does not mention nothing about Tomcat server, so, should or shouldn't be the application deployed on a tomcat server?

Best regardas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TomCat is used internally by Nakisa developers when developing.  You should only deploy STVN/SOVN products on SAP NW servers.

In my copies of SP2 and SP3 Admin guides there is no mention of TomCat.

My SP2 guide is called "OrgChart_VSN30_SP2_Admin_En.pdf" and dated "8/16/2011" in the bottom right corner of the first page.

Stephen

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilio,

I can verify what Stephen says. I haven't got the latest SP2 build, but my Admin Guide is the same version as Stephen's and it as no mention of TomCat).

I would proceed to go ahead and configure it.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen

For a moment I was scared. My SP2 guide is the same that yours (except the data, mine is 8/10/2011).

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke

I found the info here:

1.- Application Help

2.- Index

3.- Text

Maybe not up to date

Regards

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Emilio,

Just as an update, I notified Nakisa and they replied "Thanks very much for bringing this to my attention. This issue has been fixed."

So, hopefully in the next build release it will be corrected.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good work

Answers (0)