cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I delete any action for the employee, system does not delete all infotypes which i created

on the day when i was running this action, rather i have to go nad delete the data for the infotypes by

going individually to every infotype.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

Regards

Aryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple...

Group of infotypes are triggerred only when ur performing/executing the Action.. (based on Infogroups)

But, Deletion u r manually performing the activity... its not any action...

If u want deletions also to be triggered all infotypes.. create ACtion Type called Deletion and use DEL option in Operation for Infotype. and execute this action for deleting instead of selecting the record from PA30.

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I remember in my last project, whenever I used to delete any action, system used to show some pop up saying that the action deletion wiill delete all the records in all other infotypes which i created on the day of action, And i am sure that we dion created any Deletion action.

Any also the operation used was Copy for all infotypes.

I wonder how can we do it at the config level?

Also I have seen my clients system , when they have maintained infogroup for any actions, IT0000 is not in the infogroup in action customisation, but still I can see that when we run the action IT0000 is the first infotype that appear while running theaction, I belive this is so because in Set Personnel Actions we checking U0000, so we can avoid using that in all actions inforgroups.

Can that be a reason , that i am unable to delete all infotypes together.

Reagrds

Aryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That happens with Termination ACtion...

Because... termination delimits the records and this wd ask for extending records till 31.12.9999

and this is because of Time Constrain classes i believe, as whn employee is active.. records shd be til 31.12.9999

chalo.. anywz... i will check for other action types in the office tomoro n vl confirm u

Regards

...Sadhu