Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquisition of Fixed Asset in foreign currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Below is my problem regarding the indicated subject matter:

Scenario: processing an acquisition transaction (without vendor) of a fixed asset in foreign currency.

What Happened: I added up the document and it was successfully added, however, when I checked the fixed asset masterdata pertaining to the acquisition, it was not there. I tried re-doing the transaction and still the results are the same. The acquisition value was not displayed in the fixed asset masterdata.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.

Regards,

Yvette

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yvette,

This is a known issue which has been fixed on 2007A PL46.

Please check note

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1274882

Regards,

Ivy Zhang

SAP Business One Forums team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ms. Zang,

I think the solution to my problem is upgrading the patch level. Could you give me a link or documentation on how to do the upgrading?

Thanks & regards,

Yvette

ivy_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yvette.

About the upgrade process please refer to the SAP Business Ones 2007 administrator's guide in the SAP Channel Partner Portal

>http://service.sap.com

> SAP Channel Partner Portal

> Solutions ? SAP Business One

> Solution Overview

> Documentation Resource Center

> SAP Business One 2007 A

> Administrator's Guides 2007 A: DB2, SQL

In the Administration Guide file, You will get the detailed instruction regarding how to upgrade B1 to 2007 version.

Regards,

Ivy Zhang

SAP Business One Forums Team

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvette

I would suggest logging this with SAP support. I am using PL45 of 2007 and got the same error, no values posted to the asset master record. Tables @BA_OAMD2 & @BA_OAMD3 which should have entries for the asset master depreciation, etc. are blank and only @BA_OAMD got updated. This seems to only happen when posting in another currency. Also in table @BA_ODOC2 the LC Debit and Credit columns are 0, so the conversion has not even been done at document (acquisition) level.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvette

Could you please provide us with the SAP version and Fixed Assets Add-on version?

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

It's SAP 2007A and fixed asset, i think is 42.

Thanks,

Yvette