Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document type for logistics Supplier invoice

AlexAntonini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm wondering if in SAP S4Hana Cloud there is a chance to change the accounting document type settled by default in the tile "Create Supplier Invoice" for logistics incoming invoices.

For Italy we have some accounting document types, determinated depending on the country of supplier (local, EU or Extra EU), but from that tile we post always documents with the default accounting document type.

Do you know the way to change this settings?

Please advice, thanks a lot.

BR

Alessandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213253
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member,

Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a default doc type for the create supplier invoice transaction other than RE, the same applies even for the Accounting Document types generated through create supplier invoice app

Moreover, this also would not be correct for Italy, since there are special doc types for Italy: X1 ,X2,X3 and the user has

to select these according to the business need, i.e, In app create supplier invoice, under General information - Details section, user can select relevant document type. See attached image.

Kindly submit a feature request for your requirement via http://influence.sap.com

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hemashree

AlexAntonini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, we know that it can be changed but for me it's unbelieveble that we don't have a feature provided in the standard system, also because there a functionality for automatic determination of accounting document for billing document.

It's amazing....

Thanks a lot

BR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some SAP resources you may review based on your topic "change | of | document type | create supplier invoice | document types | logistics supplier invoice | logistics incoming invoices | s4hana cloud"

Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Accelerate and simplify the adoption of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for faster time to ... You can also check the credit limit when sales documents are created or changed. ... Logistics with Third-Party Warehouse Management - This scope item enables ... supplier invoices or, when automatic posting is not possible, to create invoice?...

https://support.sap.com/en/product/best-practices-s4hana-cloud.html

SAP ERP & S/4 HANA Finance

SAP Cloud ALM ... SAP Note 2576647 - VAT registration number for customer/ vendor in GCC ... SAP Note 2582106 - Official Document Numbering functionality for KSA ... Specific Billing form template ?SDBIL_CI_STANDARD_AE? is delivered in S4HANA ... Highlights of the local version for Brazil ? logistics and financials.

https://support.sap.com/en/product/globalization/fi-erp.html

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's only possible to create new document types by copy.

Please note that you cannot change the Reverse Document Type and the Account types allowed once the Document type is determined.

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so I can continue learning and answering questions in the community.