cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our excise config (SPRO-> Logistics general -> Tax on goods movement (India) -> Account determination -> Specify GL Per excise transactions) for transaction type DLFC we have maintained same GL account for BED, Cess on BED and H&S Ed. Cess on BED.

While doing J1IIN transaction system is posting a single line item in the GL for all the three elements (BED, Cess, H&S cess) instead of showing the amounts in three different line items.

Please let me know what can be done for system to show the break up amounts separately instead of being shown as a single line item.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raj

View Entire Topic
former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In CIN SPRO Settings,

Do specify excise accounts per excise transactions & also specify g/l accounts per g/l accounts per excise transaction for excise group & excise transaction type - 'DLFC'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jayakantan,

The SPRO settings suggested by you are already maintained. And I am able to post accounting document also. But this issue is same is GL is assigned for BED, Cess, H&S cess for transaction type DLFC due to which in the accounting document, system is posting a single line item for the GL with cumulative amount BED, Cess, H&S cess. Instead system should post 3 seperate line items for the same GL with respective amounts.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I found the relevant node of customizing for this behaviour.

SPRO -> Financial Accounting (New) -> General ledger Accounting (New) -> Periodic Processing -> Integration -> Sales and Distribution -> Perform document summarization for sales and distribution.

Reference Transaction - VBRK

Here we maintain the Table name and the field in the table.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ECC6 seperate line item posting you have to assign GL accounts for Document Splitting.

These GLs accounts has been assigned correctly with Business Transaction and Item Category.

Please check once with this configuration.

Rgds

Vani