cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document for 101E & 601E movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When i do a GR with 101 E movement type only material document is getting created,no accounting document is getting generated,what could be the possible reasons & <b>what setting need to be done to solve the above mentioned problem?</b>

Similalry when i do GI for sale order using 601 E movement type no accounting document is getting generated

Pls advice me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVP & Team of this Thread,

My pain area is also same.

I've Strategy: 20 for FERT.

1) Auto GR posting doesn't create any Account Document.

2) As well in QM while posting UD it promps error that ' A/c determination for 1000 GBB 0001 VQP not postable'

For this error we don't want to configure A/c through OMWB on movement type.

3) While confirming last phase of packing "Valuation control in material master and special stock differs" prompts.

Pls. provide relevant solution if any of you have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont remember how this was solved but Mr.prasobh's suggestions really helped me to give some idea to discuss this with FI guy

@ Prasobh

Extremely sorry for not reverting & closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijai

You need to maintain posting procedure in OMWB , give proper general modification like VAY check with MM consultant

if solved give reward and close it

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have further questions, please give details.

If satisfied, please close thread

Althea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Althea,

The finished good material type is FERT & not KMAT

Its a make to order scenario with planning startegy 20

Please tell me what other details you need

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijai,

Is your sale order stock - Valuated? You can check the stock and see whether it has any value...In your case it appears that it is non-valuated so you wont get any accouting documents.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh,

Yes sale order stock is valuated,so what need to be done

For the main items in the FG bom special stock indicator 1 gets created when iam converting a planned order to production order,so when i do automatic GR it automatcially picks 101 E & the material documents gets generated whereas no accounting document is getting generated

If u need any further details i will give you

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijai,

Send me screen shot of the Goods recipet tab of the Production order to my mail id blr_sap@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our make to order scenarios, the GR produces no Acct document, because the $$ stay in WIP, but WIP is now associated with the Sales order, not the production order. Can you or an accounting person, check to see if the Sales order has WIP after 101E? After the delivery is processed, have accounting settle the sales order and see if COS posts.

Has the acct doc posted everyother time you do these steps and this is an exception? or is this a new process.

Althea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh

Let us know what you see in the screen show - we'd all like to know how this plays out.

I'm still relatively new to the forum - is there no place to "post" the screen shot so we can all see?

Thanks

Althea

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Althea,

Unfortunately Vijay has sent screen shot of Material Document which is not usefull for any analysis.

Coming to your question on posting screen shot, currently there is no provision for this. This suggestion was posted several times but looking at other complications like Memory, control on the quality of screen print and other Issues interms of Data privacy prevented the moderators of the forum to give this option.

The only possible solution is to post this in any website wich allows image sharing and give the link in the post so that everyone can see.

<b>Vijay</b>

Please send me the screen shot of the GR-Tab in the order header overview.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasobh,

I have sent you the mail with the screen shot,pls check n revert back if u need any further infomration,iam really stuck with this

Hi Althea,

Iam ready to share the doc with u too,pls give ur email id

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Further Details</b>

Material Material Type MRP Type Planning Strategy Lot Size

Finished Goods ZFIN PD 20 EX

Main Assembly ZFCM PD - EX

Sub Assembly ZFCM PD - PK

Raw Material ZRAW PD - PK

Raw Material ZRAW VB HB

This is my overall material master setting for the finished product,its main assebmly,components & raw material

For the PLanning strategy -20 systme picks up the requirement type as KE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijai

My e-mail is on my user business card.

Thanks

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijai,

As expected by me your system is designed for Non-Valuated Sales Order Stock. <b>For non-valuated stocks system will not create accounting documents at the time of GR.</b> You can see that in the GR-Tab of the order header that GR-Non Valuated check box is activated. You cannot change this as it is getting derived from the defination of the account assignment "E".

You need to discuss with your FICO person to understand why it was designed like that. If this needs to be converted into Sale order -valuated stocks, there needs to be changes in the account assignment "E".

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijai and Prosobh,

As I stated in my first coment:

If you are using non-valuated Sales Order Stock (KMAT), <b>there is no accounting document with 101E and 601E</b>. The value for COS in accounting documents is in the Sales Order. COS is posted at time of order settlement.

If your company is "on purpose" using non valuated stock, then through the process of production order settlement, all actual costs on the production order with settle to the sales order, and they will be in WIP.

Production order WIP is costs on a Production order that IS NOT TECO or DLV

Sales order WIP is costs from a DLV Production order settled to Sales order that does NOT have a DLV status. FICO should have a Results anlaysis key on the Sales order that will post the actual costs to a Cost of Sale account when the sales order is settled.

Vijay, by all means - follow Prasobh's advice and see your FICO person.

regards,

Althea

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using non-valuated Sales Order Stock (KMAT), there is no accounting document with 101E and 601E. The value for COS in accounting documents is in the Sales Order. COS is posted at time of order settlement.

Althea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Check with the Accounting and Material Management people in the Customising is that for the movment type they have did the configuration properly.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish