cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account for AUM-OBYC-operation is requested with PMV using Material Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Material Ledger is active an account for operation AUM in the Obyc is requested, this means when having Material Ledger price different could occur when using PMV?

Is my understanding correct ?

Many Thanks !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can read from the SPRO path for the explanation , below i cap it for u :

Expenditure/income from transfer posting (AUM)

This transaction is used for transfer postings from one material to another if the complete value of the issuing material cannot be posted to the value of the receiving material. This applies both to materials with standard price control and to materials with moving average price control. Price differences can arise for materials with moving average price if stock levels are negative and the stoc value becomes unrealistic as a result of the posting. Transaction AUM can be used irrespective of whether the transfer posting involves a transfer between plants. The expenditure/income is added to the receiving material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

This is my scenario, Material Ledger is active, and I have two different prices of a material in different plants. I need to transfer the material, from plant A to plant B.

How the FI doc should look like in the MIGO? Do you have an example ?

Thanks for all this help

Lorena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you test it in your dev / test system? also i dont know what price control that u use in the material.

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

assumptions

Standard price in plant 1 is 110

Standard price in plant 2 is 100

1 pc is transferred from plant 1 to plant 2

posting:

BSX (plant 1) -110
AUM (plant 1)  +10
BSX (plant 2) +100