cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment in autogenerated Purchase Requsition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to maintain material as stock as well as Asset and during procurement the simultaneous accounts should posted respectively. For both Purchase requisiotns should get generated automatically just like MRP, for stock it should come with out Account assignment and for Asset it should get generated with Account Assignment "A".

Pls advice on this.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member651421
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Only for stock material which comes under valuation , for them you can maintain automatic account determination . Asset are comes under deprciation and value of asset is decress year by year . You can't take assets for valuation area .

If you use auomatic account determination for assets , then it's wrong business solution as per my knowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks for your reply. Here my requirement is that we want to maintain material stock as well as Asset. So far procurement for stock is done thru Autogenerated PRs but We want to have the Procurement with Asset Account assignment catergory.

Like stocks get posted to stock accounts, similar way we want procurement ofthat material for the asset account.

We don't want to maintain ND in MRP, retaining the MRP type VB we want to procure the material as stock & as Asset.

In this situation how can we get automated PRs with Account assignment category "A".

Regards,

Venu

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Account assignment should be determined during source assignment or otherwise PR to PO creation. PR can be created with account assignment category 'U".

This is better practise.

Sanjeev