cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment during Delivery VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create a delivery document thru VL02N tcode against sales order... Issue is that during delivery, account assignment of G/L Account is not correct..

From where we can change this to correct G/L...

Please guide..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check in OBYC.

Transaction key is GBB

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OBYC, txn key GBB and General modification VAX, we change the G/L as required....and found correct G/L assignment during Delivery thru VL02N...

Thanks a lot...

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good to hear,

Keep going

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

To add more.

GBB VAX: The GL assigned here is Cost of Goods sold account and will trigger at the time of Post goods issue. This is at the time of normal Sales scenarios and this is not a cost elecment.

GBB VAY: The GL assigned here is also a cost of goods sold account which is for SALES ORDER COSTING and will trigger at the time of PGI. This is specific to sales order costing and this is a cost element.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one more query...

During Delivery, MIGO Document generated but Accounting Document not showing... system showing like - No subsequent document found in Accounting...

Correct G/L was showing in MIGO document under account assignment tab...

Please guide...

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned multiple account assignments in PO - ME22N?

If yes, there won't be any accounting document at the time of MIGO.

This is SAP Standard behaviour. The splittting valuation and posting happens at that time of MIRO.

Let me know if you still have any issues

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are doing Spares Sales process....

I found in SDN that MAP should not be ZERO... In my case, there showing ZERO amount... After maintain the MAP, Accounting document is showing during MIGO...

Now my point is that Sales Order value is showing 35,000.00. In delivery Amount is showing 100.00 (This value i maintain in Material Master) and during Billing document it is showing 35,000.00... for ref. please look screen...

This is showing correct or not...

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my opinion, this looks fine.

Delivery will carry the Sales order values

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Delivery will carry the Sales order values, then during Delivery why Amount 100.00 is showing???

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no idea why it is showing 100 over there. Just check the Delivery once again. I don't see any issue since the Billing has been posted with 35000 INR.

Any how have a re-look into Sales order, delivery and Billing

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear for your valuable support.... i will try to find out the reason for that difference...

Answers (0)