cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally delete BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I accidentally delete some of my BP in SQL, unfortunately i don't have an earlier backup of my database. I knew that it cant be undone. My problem is, is there anyway to close the transactions(AR, PDC, etc) with those BP's deleted that are open or pending. Please kindly help me with my problem.

Thanks,

Lean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi experts,

Thank for the replies,

I found a solution regarding to my issue, I'll just add the same BP is SAP(same CardCode and CardName). It works, but there's a problem when adding a BP with contact persons, this is the error "contact person is referenced by another object., 'A/R invoice(Mae Sia) . Message [3511-1]. Since the BP that I want to add is have a open AR invoice transaction.

Regards,

Lean

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your replies,

I'll already have my solution regarding to my concerns.

Thank a lot!

Lean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

B1 ver. 8.81 PL 9, that's the problem my backup of database is dated last year about June.

Regards,

Lean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John.......

This is really the serious issue which you need to address to SAP.

Normal people can not recover those data......

So please you are requested to take SAP help in this........

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lean,

What is your B1 version and PL? Do you have the latest backup of the db? If yes. when did the backup have been done?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajul,

Yes not thru SAP, I'm just updating my BP but what happens is its gone. Although there still transaction linked to the BP but when I click the arrow it says that "no data...found", my concern is i would like to delete, erase or close the transaction that the BP is deleted.

Thanks,

Lean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John.........

Are you saying that those codes are deleted by Backend Query of SQL?

because through SAP it can not be done if any of the BP is linked to any of the transactions......

Reagrds,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

Thanks for replying,

What will happen to those open/pending transactions? What will I do to reconcile or close it(if there's a way that it can't be shown in my reports.

Regards,

Lean

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you are getting some error when trying to close any documents involving the deleted Business Partners.

If yes, then you cannot close or create any further document w.r.t those BP's.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team