access sequence is ZR02. in access sequence

ZR02, the tables are maiantained as follows:-

access seq:- ZR02

no table

1 655

2 1

3 5

4 607.

however in the rebate config, we assign condition types/table to condition groups.in this config step, we have tables like as follows

for condition type ZB89

counter table

1 1

2 5

3 607

23 655

etcc

my question is to determine condition records for rebates.... whether the system reads the

order of tables as defined in accesss sequnce or does the system reads tables as defined in

config for condition type group to condition table

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

> my question is to determine condition records for rebates.... whether the system reads the

> order of tables as defined in accesss sequnce or does the system reads tables as defined in

> config for condition type group to condition table

As per my view system will consider access sequence tables to determine the condition records.

That to system will search condition records from more specific table to general tables.

For example :-

Table 655 have Customer and material fields

Table 1 have Customer field

Table 5 have Material field

Table 607 Customer ,Material and Sales organisation .

Now system will start search for condition record with 607 table if not found then check for 655 table if not found then checks for 1 and 5 tables.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do a trace with tcode ST05 with a filter (tcode/user), run the rebate process, end the trace and finally display the trace (SQL). Then you can see the sequence of SQL and if system reads the tables.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo