cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing batch numbers in SBO2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added a button to the goods receipt po screen to print labels for a customer which includes batch numbers

The problem I have is I cannot find out where the batch numbers are stored, I have looked in the OIBT table but that is not updated until the actual goods receipt is added

Can anyone help me pls ?

Many thanks

Regards Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should look in

IBT1 - Batch Number Transactions

lg David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Just did a test and I can't see it in the table.

Please remember the user will have assigned batch numbers but the goods receipt form will not yet be saved

Thanks

Regards Andy

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tristan,

got you now.

well - the Batches are not saves as long as you didn't save the document.

so you can't get the information you need.

lg David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tristan,

IBT1 will be updated only after you actually save the GRN PO Document. one alternate way you can use it, when the the Batch Setup window opens while making GRN PO, catch the event on that form (i think, its form 41), and fetch the value from the matrix and save it.

HTH,

Binita Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binita

I guess I could the only problem is that all items have batch numbers and it could be lots of screens to capture

Thanks

Regards Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. but tht seems to be the only way (unless some one else suggests something better here.)

also, you will have to catch the event on the upper matrix in form 41 as you will not be able to see all the created batch for all items in one run. lot of code , I guess.